View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 04:25 PM

Default Hard for him

Thanks boring Guy. I do know how hard it is for him. I hear about it frequently and i don't usually ask any questions I provide support. It's just he convinced me he was leaving the marraige earlier because he didn't love her anymore and hasn't in a long time. Now he's in love again. My heart hurts for him it must be terrible to love 2 when u can't have them both like he wants it....remember she is not up for poly. Not sure what you mean by not having priorities straight. I have put him first for a very long time and have been incredibly patient i think. I have already suggested being open to others and he is the one saying he doubts that to happen again because of how complicated it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoringGuy View Post
What a poor poor guy. You don't realize how haaaard it is for him. You're asking all these questions! That's so much pressure! Why can't you just be glad you're getting such a prize of a man? That should be enough for you. Next thing you know, he'll want to bring another girlfriend into the picture and what, you gonna start asking questions about THAT, too? Your problem is that you won't stop being a harpy and treating your man like you appreciate him. I bet his wife did the same thing and now look where she is. You don't want to end up like her do you? Then clean up your act and get your ducks in order, woman. You obviously have issues with priorities.