View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtleHeart View Post
Have you and your husband agreed on what counts as sexual intimacy and what doesn't? For some people that might be limited to PIV sex with everything else being up for grabs, for others it could be a foot rub or anything you'd feel odd about a babysitter doing with your child.
We worked out an agreement regarding my relationship with L (long time friend to whom I am romantically attracted) that allows hugs and kisses but not touch that is intended to arouse. So that is my husband's definition of "no physical intimacy". Our agreement for the past year has been that C and I could touch in any way except PIV or oral sex. Sometimes I think these restrictions just cause more creativity and excitement. If we'd been having sex the past year it might have become more routine and less exciting by now. Now we have to try to channel our attraction through even more challenging modes of expression, which is bound to bring us closer together, I think. We'll brush each other's hair, write erotic poetry, and dance.