View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorcelainPowder View Post
StarGazer, thanks for your reply. You are right that perhaps I had the right to have sex with her, seeing as how he agreed. The problem was I knew he would be jealous considering his reaction to her compliments, and I did it out of opportunism. I did not lead the girl to believe it was more than just sex. She had told me her boyfriend gave her the green light to have sex with other girls as long as it didn't include a goodbye kiss because that was too intimate. I complied.
That is a tough situation. He had given consent, but was clearly uncomfortable with it. It probably would've been better to try and address the jealousy and find out if he was genuinely okay with it or just saying he was before doing that.

As SeventhCrow pointed out- it'd've been even nicer of he'd had realized it himself, and was open enough with his feelings to talk to you about it rather than get angry when you did exactly what he said you could do.

Quote:
alphafour, thank you for the kind words. I am an empath, in fact, that is very observant of you.
I don't know if I am or not- how do you tell?