View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by BoringGuy View Post
OK, so every time a monogamous relationship breaks up, that proves monogamy "doesn't work"? Or should we all just give up on relationships in general, because people break up, so that must mean "nothing works".

Oh, and get this - people have been around WAAAAAY longer than Fetlife. Just because someone goes on Fetlife and says something does not make it fucking so. That goes on on this forum too. I can't tell you how many times I've seen people write shit like, "I thought I was poly, but you guys are a bunch of nazi assholes, so poly is not for me." (That's from the other side.) That would be like you saying, "You people on Fetlife are narrow-minded control-freaks, therefore BDSM is not for me."

I'm just saying - HELLO LOL.

I am not saying I base my life around fetlife. In my area I know of only a few people, and this guy was one of the only ones who invited us over (before josh) and we got to know him and his submissive and it was a very nice learning experience. He is active in our community so I would think that his opinion means alot to the older generation of kinky people around here.
As I have the baby and both boys work, I don`t get out much so I only know a total of 4 people in the lifestyle. 3 of which are active in TNG but TNG meets mostly in naples and does awesome events that I just can`t ever find a babysitter for. This guy was kinda like a mentor to me, and I was really hurt that he reacted that way. and up until now Fetlife was kinda like my only portal into the Lifestyle.
Even a friend in Orlando won`t talk to me because she thinks my situation is stupid