View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurial View Post
The Earth says hello!
Or perhaps just me...
I am a college student living in the US. I am a bit of a nerd, and I like to read, sew, and spend time with my loved ones. I am a Virgo, for those of you who take an interest in the Western Zodiac. The most important thing you should know is that I am looking forward to getting to know you all. <3
I'm well past college but am also a bit (lot) of a nerd and love to read (classic SF is my genre). I've been walking around all day with snippets of the songs from the musical "Hair" in my head since I read your post this morning - so "Thank you!" (Incidentally, I actually saw the musical in Germany at an outdoor venue when I was an exchange student in Germany my Junior year in high school...oh, so many years ago,...I still have the poster I bought at that production...the credits all in German although the show was performed in English).

I have zero interest in the Western Zodiac (I'm an Aries since you might care)...but welcome anyway!

JaneQ
Lotus: poly bi female, "it's complicated" relationships with Dude/JaneQ/MrS (1+ years)
TT: poly male, married to Lotus, FB with JaneQ
VV and MsJ: bi-women with male primaries, LTR LDR FWBs to JaneQ

My poly blogs here:
The Journey of JaneQSmythe
The Notebook of JaneQSmythe