View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 02:34 PM

He was from OKC, Cindie. Turns out Houseboy wasn't quite what I thought he was. I thought he was much more experienced in the D/s world, but he's basically a complete noob, and has made many mistakes since our rather pleasant first date. He's over enthusiastic one day and leery the next about how much power exchange he wants. Hard to figure him out. miss p liked him and says he's worth another chance... I don't know.

Basically he was rather upsetting when I didn't need further upset, after all the above mentioned family stress.

Anyway! Things are going great with miss p and Ginger. Lots of love and fun and yumminess. Ginger came over yesterday morning and we had couple time while miss p slept, and my son slept (he's visiting over the long weekend). Sexy time and then a nice walk on our last warm day of the season, at a nearby nature preserve.

Then when we got home, the others were awake and Ginger finally met my son! He's also been helping me set up 3 shelving units in the guest room for my Pyrex collection. (Hey, with a bf like that, do I really need a Houseboy? lol)

Thanksgiving Day was spent cooking with the son and miss pixi, and then my daughter and the kids' dad (my ex) came over for dinner.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

Mags (poly, F, 61) loving miss pixi (poly, F, 39) since January 2009, living together since 2013
also loving Punk (42, M) since Oct 2015 (he has recently downgraded us to friends)
"Master," (mono, 34), miss pixi's Dom for 2 years