View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
When I was dating Shorty, I asked him about that. He goes to a salon and gets waxed. He said he liked the sensation of the hot wax and it was always a bit of a turn-on for him, and worth the pain. I do recall him saying something about having to hold his dick out of the way and pull the skin on his balls taut so the esthetician could do what she had to do. I've never been waxed (legs or pubes) because I can't afford it, so I don't know how it feels, but I'm sure I wouldn't like it "down there." There is a video online somewhere which is a montage of women's faces at the moment the wax is ripped off their pubes and they all look like they're being stabbed or something.
"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened."
I am as direct as a T-Rex with 'roid rage and about as subtle. It isn't intended to cause upset, I just prefer to talk plain. There are plenty of other people here who do the nice, polite thing much better than I can. I'm what you'd call a "problem dinner guest."