View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchrodingersCat View Post
The part I don't understand is how men can stand to wax or sugar. I know how much it hurts me, and my skin is much tougher and I've got a woman's tolerance for pain. My husband "eeps!" if I accidentally pinch his balls a little too hard... and the skin is so loose. I just don't understand the physics of it all...
When I was dating Shorty, I asked him about that. He goes to a salon and gets waxed. He said he liked the sensation of the hot wax and it was always a bit of a turn-on for him, and worth the pain. I do recall him saying something about having to hold his dick out of the way and pull the skin on his balls taut so the esthetician could do what she had to do. I've never been waxed (legs or pubes) because I can't afford it, so I don't know how it feels, but I'm sure I wouldn't like it "down there." There is a video online somewhere which is a montage of women's faces at the moment the wax is ripped off their pubes and they all look like they're being stabbed or something.

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein