View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 12:00 AM

The first weekend of November, I spent the entire weekend with Moonlight. It was so incredibly beautiful to just hang out with her. We don't get a lot of time together, and it's usually at night, so sex and sleep predominate.

We spent time snuggled on the couch, watching movies. Went out to dinner and discovered that we both love Thai food, but we're both wimps and order it 1 star. We sipped mimosas while she cooked me breakfast, talked about everything under the sun. She gave me an amazing massage, complete with a massage table and lavender oil. I fall a little more in love every day.

I was supposed to meet her daughter and granddaughter, but apparently the daughter doesn't approve of our relationship (I'm the wrong gender, age, race, and I have a boyfriend) and told Moonlight that I couldn't come over. I hate to be a source of friction between them, but I don't really know what to do. Moonlight tells me that her daughter needs to understand that she doesn't have a say over who Moonlight has relationships with, but it still makes me uncomfortable.

Moonlight also came over to our house to watch the elections. She and Fly haven't really seen each other since the last time we all had sex together. The three of us watched tv together, and while it wasn't exactly awkward, there was definitely an undercurrent of "How is this supposed to work?" At one point, Fly wandered off and Moonlight tried to unzip my pants. I reminded her that I'd made promises to Fly not to have sex in the house while he was there, unless he was invited. She asked if that's what I wanted, and it turns out it's a complicated answer. Do I love it when Fly and Moonlight have sex in front of me? Not really. It doesn't bother me, but it doesn't turn me on either. On the other hand, snuggled down sleeping between the two of them was pretty much one of the most heavenly experiences of my life. Anyway, I basically told her that I wasn't making that decision, and that whatever she wants to do is fine with me. Ultimately, nothing happened other than a little making out between she and I, and a goodnight kiss for each of us from Fly. I liked having her welcome in my home.

I have more to write, I think, but work beckons, so I'll post this much and finish later

- Moonlight, single, leans monogamous, girlfriend since 6/2012
- Punk, married guy, poly, FWB since 9/2011 with an emphasis on the "F"
- No longer lives with ex-boyfriend Fly (1/2006 - 12/2013, my introduction to nonmonogamy, ultimately amicable breakup), and his 11-year-old son Kiddo