View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 05:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaGirl View Post
You don't need this crap at 19 -- you don't need it EVER. You deserve to be treated well. You do NOT deserve to be treated badly. You have worth, dignity, and value. You deserve better treatment than this.
OP, you may THINK you have "never been in love like this before" but you are 19. You are just at the beginning of your lifetime adventure. You WILL be "in love like this" again - and probably even more so. Especially if you think you're polyamorous. These BOYS are NOT an example of what you want to use as a healthy relationship dynamic to build on. I don't know any of you and am using what little information you have provided here, but it is enough for me to be able to say without reservation that I am RIGHT about this. BELIEVE me. Let the two of them be together and go find yourself. Then you will find someone who is GOOD for and to you. Go find someone who wants to be a better person WITH you. You have your whole life ahead of you. Just go. Don't waste any more time waiting for these two kids to grow up. Don't get locked into a pattern of doing the same thing over and expecting different results. They're holding you back from being all you can be, and they're sucking the energy that you could be using to do something nice for YOURSELF.

There WILL be other people. You WILL fall in love again.