View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 02:46 AM

Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post
Trip to Fla was very difficult. Our dad is 84 and really losing it . . . He's ungrateful she makes the drive to care for him once a month! He's also depressed and drinks too much. Grrr....
Oh, so sorry to hear that. Is it possible for your sis to become his legal guardian? Then she could make decisions for him and manage his finances, living arrangements, etc. I don't know how it is in Florida, but it was a matter of filing some papers and making a statement in court under oath when I became my mother's legal guardian. Still an emotional process, but not that difficult.

Then I had to fly home barely ahead of Sandy! Scary! Changed planes in Newark. I was on one of the last flights out of there before it closed!
Glad you made it home safely, Mags!

And also had my first date with the new guy I mentioned above. Turns out he's been looking for someone to Domme him for 4 years and I think we're a pretty good fit. He's nice, he's attractive, he's upbeat and smart. I find myself interested in this dynamic with him. He is incredibly infatuated with me. Into household service as well as any romantic/sexual/kink stuff . . . Maybe I will nickname him SubbieBoy here.
This nickname made me giggle out loud. Maybe you could call him Houseboy if he's into household service. I forget - did you meet him thru OKC or Fetlife?

Always nice to see you here and get your updates. We need to catch up!
The world opens up... when you do.

"Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me." ~Bryan Ferry
"Love and the self are one . . ." ~Leo Buscaglia "

Click here for a Solo Poly view on hierarchical relationships
Click here to find out why the Polyamorous Misanthrope is feeling disgusted.