View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
you need much better communication between you. You assumed that when he said he was poly that didn't really mean he would do anything about it. I take it you never asked him questions to get clarity on what he meant and how he intends to live (why he didn't explain himself I do not understand - but you need to be proactive and ask for the info you need to make an informed choice of whether or not to be involved with someone). AND furthermore, he assumed he could go stick his dick in other women and tell you afterwards.
I wonder that too and he says he never really got into the subject because he was afraid of loosing me. I really don't know what to do, right now he's with somebody who he has been with sexually but he says she's just a friend. I really don't know what to believe, because now he is not texting and that makes me feel rejected or not taken care of. And if I text him he does answer in a minute but I don't always want to be the one to text or call. LDR with a poly really sucks