View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoringGuy View Post
I don't think progressive fancy gender-ambiguous pronouns such as "ze" and "zir" are required in this case.
I don't think they're ever required, but that's just me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoringGuy View Post
OP's profile says her gender is female. That's one. "Primary partner" is referred to as "his", so that's a guy. OSO is referred to as "she" and metamour is referred to as "her", but we are unclear as to whether or not these two are the same person. There is only one other party in the "sort-of quad" whose sex and gender are not specified. It's probably a guy, as this would lend to the logic of it being two male/female couples in said "sort-of quad".
Yes, this is how I followed it at first but my confusion was over whether the OSO and metamour are the same person or not, because at first I thought her OSO was her secondary and then re-reading it, made me think I hadn't got anything right!

OP, basically, be with the people you enjoy being with and stop being with the people who bring you down. If a relationship stops bringing you joy and satisfaction, no reason to keep hanging on to it.

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein