View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 04:30 PM

Unhappy update

Ok, I know it has been a while since I posted. I figured I would post an update of the situation because it has definitely changed.

Unfortunately the messy boundaries still happened. About a month ago, my bf allowed me to hook up with my best friend on our own. I truly enjoyed it. But it still left me confused afterwards. We're we just being friends with benefits, or something more?

Well this past week, things have started to unveil. My boyfriend came to me saying that he actually started reading that book I lent to him. Which made me really happy because its a sign he is interested in trying it out or at least learning more about it.

Now the thing is, I told my friend about it and he was happy to hear that my boyfriend is taking the initiative. BUT, now my friend is saying that he isn't interested in any kind of relationship at all. I guess he doesn't share the same feelings that I have for him.

What am I supposed to do? I love my friend, and it hurts to know that he doesn't feel the same way about me. I am so confused. How am I supposed to cope with it? Is there a way that I can just see him as a friend and nothing more now?