View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaGirl View Post
I really wish other people had happy marriage like I do. We're not always sunshine and rainbows every second of the day. (Moodlet.) But overall? The umbrella meta-mood? It's pretty sunny and bright. We're good. Solid. Comfortable. In love. Understand each other. The sight of him walking into the room STILL makes me light up after all these years. I hear his key in the lock at the front door and sometimes I run screaming to the door just like the kid does. "Dadddy!" she yells. Only I yell "Lover!"

Whee!
Yes! This.

We have had our stormy days - and the weeks we spent recuperating from my "Jackassery" were TOUGH. But, really, I look at the marriages of our friends and I am sad...I would not want to be married like that.

JaneQ

PS. Even my mini-panics of yesterday - because MrS is out of town and I can't have my "touch -reassurances" from him (our new mock-game is that I store my reassurance inside his left elbow...because that is the place I can reach when he is at his desk and I am on the couch ) - just reminds me how cherished I am on a daily basis. (In response to my anxiety: Last night I got a "long-distance tucking-in" phone call from MrS, Dude cuddled me awake this am and had my coffee and morning-routine items laid out on my desk waiting for me, and I got a "good morning" text from MrS...today was a good day!)
Lotus: poly bi female, "it's complicated" relationships with Dude/JaneQ/MrS
TT: poly bi male, married to Lotus, FB with JaneQ
VV and MsJ: bi-women with male primaries, LTR LDR FWBs to JaneQ

My poly blogs on this site:
The Journey of JaneQSmythe
The Notebook of JaneQSmythe

Last edited by JaneQSmythe; 10-31-2012 at 01:18 AM.