View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helo View Post
Thank you I dont know why I find Stitch as endearing as I do, considering my profound dislike for virtually everything else Disney.
I saw the movie in theatres like 7 times, and I own almost all the media put out after that. I have theories about why I like him, but mostly I go with he's adorable! I have the talking Stitch toy, too. He's great company on a road trip, or at work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helo View Post
Discussing polyamory with mono people, in my experience, follows one of several conversation trees. Its like a bad RPG.

It starts the same:
Me: I'm polyamorous. (Usually after being asked for clarification on labels of lady friends)
Well, there's yer problem, right there.

'She's my girlfriend.'
"Then who's the blond?"
'She's my girlfriend too'
then be quiet. It's when you offer your own label, 'I'm polyamorous,' that they think they get to run that script.

Or make up a story~! I was just mentioning my dumb genetic condition on another thread. Because my joints are loose, I fall down or bump into stuff more than most. I also bruise fairly easily. I have learned to say stuff like, 'it was a bar fight.' or 'you should have seen the other girl' Nobunny wants to hear that I walked into a door. Although, my favorite is when I bruised my fingertips by blowing my nose. You can't make this shit up. But it's too ridiculous for people to believe.

When I was living in the lesbian community, I got a similar script from straight men.
'Oh you're gay? You like girls, hunh?'
pause
'Can I watch?'

urg.

Oh, I know. Just tell them they're sister-wives, and their husband had to go outta town, and you're helping out.

sorry. It's not tequila tonight, I'm just a little ded ~ I've been moving for two days.

Fayerweather, this is my version of painting the closet; if I have to be in it, it might as well be fun.

Me: female, bi, (formerly hinge of a vee)
with FirstBoyFriend (FBF)(moderately long-distance)
and no longer with CurrentBoyFriend (CBF)(who lives in the apartment building next door)