View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Helo View Post
The match percentages are, I've found, extremely poor indicators of how well you'll get along with someone. Especially considering how many questions they answer and you answer make a big difference in the percentages.
I've found the numbers to actually be fairly representative. The one you really want to look at, is the friend percentage. That one seems to give the most clear indication to me. The match percentage is often higher than expected.

Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post
Yeah, I met miss pixi and Ginger on okc, and we are all 95% or more matches with each other. I haven't had much luck with people below 85% match.

I'll have been with miss p 4 yrs come January and with Ginger one year in the same month... so I do think the okc matching system works quite well!
Same here. Anything lower than 70%, I feel isn't worth even talking to. Anything above 85% generally has a lot of great points that hit me in the face.

Strangely, I've recently been getting some really great matches, who had some interesting profiles and great answers [and explanations] to questions. But they're at a point where they are so good, I feel intimadated to even send a message myself. >.< I hate being the one to initiate conversation. =P
[Insert witty comment here]
Feel free to add me up on facebook. - Just click here.
Do send a message in your request saying who you are and that you're from this forum. It will help me filter out any spam requests.