View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by purelyparadox23 View Post
Do you guys have any suggestions/thoughts on what to do if the other guy and I end up liking each other?
One thing I'd like to point out that feelings don't automatically have to lead to something. You should still ask yourself what it is that you want to do.

You will have choices. I don't see any reason you couldn't be friends after having sex. I don't see any reason why you couldn't be friends and keep having sex, if all want and are cool with that. But you can also acknowledge that you like him and enjoy the feeling, but decide against making him a part of your life.

Also, if you fall in love with him (in addition to your boyfriend) that can be managed as well. If you want to, you can negotiate becoming poly with your boyfriend, and then ask the new guy would be interested in that. But you can also love him, and still not want to be in a poly relationship. Or love him and still not want a relationship with him.

What you decide to pursue is firstly a question of what you want. After you figure out that, you can start looking at what is possible etc.