View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard View Post
The only thing I have to say is: How do we know you're actually involved with the show?
Fair question. Natalie has been posting this elsewhere, and has been posted at Polyinthemedia and the CPAA. The address tracks. If in doubt, you could probably try her website at www.nataliagarcia.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helo View Post

Dont get me wrong, I'm extremely excited to see polyamory in the national view but again I'm a little worried that the core message of the show is really only going to be heard by people who already speak the language. Preaching to the choir so to speak.
Alan M just did a decent article about the show and some of the pro's and con's of it. I'm also not represented by the young pretty people boinking shown in the show, but the unfortunate truth is that to get the dialog open, a show needs to be done, and it needs high enough ratings to be renewed. And sex and drama will get those ratings.

I'd much rather see poly's on TV, even if they're not the sort that would date me, and have those conversations come up at work, than I would with the current conversations about Honey-BooBoo...

-Imaginary Illusion

How did I get here & Where am I going?