View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 11:02 PM

Eric has had great luck with the ladies recently, and I haven't been jealous at all. It's funny, his last FWB, Liza, kinda bugged me, even before I found out about the possible drama surrounding her. Maybe it was because I didn't know her as more than a passing acquaintance? He recently got into bed with our friend Helen, and I was actually quite happy for him. He's been into her for a while. Then, out of the blue, our friend Maggie, who he's had a huge crush on for YEARS and who had turned him down before, expressed an interest. He and Gia have agreed that he is never allowed to complain about anything ever again. I feel nothing but compersion about it.

I feel like I should be concerned -- he's been into Maggie for so long, what if he has real feelings for her, what if they start dating... surely then I'd have some serious jealousy to contend with, right? But somehow I'm just not feeling phased. *shrug*

Just over two weeks before Gia and Bee come to dinner with my parents. We're going out tonight in our themed costume, they look AMAZING. Eric is staying home with the baby.