View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaGirl View Post
So... flesh this offer out. What does it look like?
See, that's the thing. It's hard to say. I can tell you a list of physical acts that are considered okay. I can tell you hypotheticals, like they can have date nights. But I can't tell you they will have a date every Tuesday night because our schedules are based on many things. And at the moment only our own home will suffice to keep them out of the eye of the public so that we aren't out of the closet. So that means to give them alone time, I either have to leave my home or risk getting outed by them dating in public.

The difficulty is that if I don't give John enough specifics, he's left guessing or unsure about what's okay. If I give too many, I'm micro managing. And to be honest, I feel like too much of my life already is dedicated to playing referee. I want to be in a relationship with my husband, not chaperoning him.

I don't have all the answers. But I feel like I'm willing to try.

If you asked me what do I want - if I had a magic wand? It would be for none of this to have happened and for my marriage to be completely monogamous again. But I'm all out of magic wands.

Last edited by Lydia1; 10-26-2012 at 03:10 AM.