Thread: Help please
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 08:16 PM

Hi MoonElf
Thank you for your input, i have read your replies to some of the other posts on hear and you seem to have really good advice.
I am feeling strangely empowered by this whole thing. Along with a million other emotions...It has taken our sex to a whole new level, and nothing has even happened with her yet! So if that is a side benefit then bring it on!
We are communicating well, i told him that I need to be able to talk about everything. And he is fine with that. He is a really great man, and love him to no end. Which is part of the reason i am willing to do this for him. we have been together for almost 23 years.
One of the things that bothers me is she is 10 years younger than me and that makes me feel insecure and inferior.It actually bothers me that I am bothered by that because i am generally a pretty confident woman. And then there is the jealousy that he gets excited about seeing her,talking to her etc etc etc...
I hope I'm not sounding silly, I am just trying to wrap my head around this. i really want this to be a good thing for all involved.
Thank you again for responding to me.