View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 01:04 PM

My friend from Home Country just paid me a long visit, it was really nice. Before that I visited rory and Alec in their new place for the first time. We went shopping for a bit and it was really nice. I hadn't spent time with Alec in a long time and I had almost forgotten how nicely we get along. Me and rory thought that it would be nice to spend some more time as a group than we have so far after moving to Dream City. I think Alec would also like it.

I'm going to visit Home Country next week. I have plans to see family and friends, including JJ and Bob. I'm really looking forward to it. I've been keeping regular contact with JJ and we get along perfectly. He's always there for me if I need help. Sometimes I wonder how come I let him go, but then I remember the reasons, especially the big reason that we just can't solve.

I feel a bit nervous about meeting Bob. I feel like neither of us have no idea what's going to happen when we see each other. I guess I'll just go with the flow. We had a really nice and funny chat the other day and I smiled the rest of the day because of it. No arguing this time and I was really happy about it. I remembered again why I like him. His sense of humour is quite weird and I can understand if some people don't get him. But when I got to know him better I started to get it, and now I find him hilarious.
Dating: Ash

Blog