View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by ThatGirlInGray View Post
- Be honest with the other guy. I know, it's hard letting someone know you're interested, PLUS letting them know you have a significant other and are not, in fact, looking for a romantic connection (unless, of course, you are). As a female, it's highly possible you have fears of being considered a slut if you only want sex, which makes it even MORE difficult. But if you're thinking of this guy as an experiment, he deserves to know that before making his own decision about whether or not to sleep with you. It being college, telling him that you think he's hot and want NSA sex might work just fine, but he still deserves to know where you're coming from up front.
I second that. It's very important that anyone involved knows both about your boyfriend and your intentions. Things can get pretty ugly whenerver there's not enough communication.

Originally Posted by ThatGirlInGray View Post
I totally know this feeling. I have to work really hard on trusting that both MC and TGIB will tell me how they're REALLY feeling, rather than trying to hide it so I'll be happy or not upset.
Having another partner is very recent to me. I'm only starting to learn to deal with this and all kinds of fears, but I think this is one of the hardest parts. I don't think I'll ever stop worring if any of them are "taking one for the team", despite how much they tell me they're not and I tell them I do not want them to.