View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 01:40 AM

Sorry for the long delay in replying.

And, btw, I was lazy when I started calling my wife Mrs Wizzard. It's now annoying me. So I'm changing it to Nanny, for reason that are amusing to me, if nobody else.

Anne - Without replying point by point (because I am in a bit of a rush), I will say, yes we were. When we had the discussion about it (I want to say about 7 years ago), we kissed, probably less than 2 minutes, no tongue. Call it somewhere between a quick peck and a full on makeout session. And, when I told Nanny that Cookie and I had talked, I did tell her about the kiss. So, I'll give you 3/4 points for correctness, the 1/4 point deduction is for the assumption that it was on the sly.

There have been indications that Cookie's marriage was poly, although I haven't out and out asked about it. But that is obviously on the agenda.

I am indeed going slowly and deliberately, trying to get all my ducks in the proverbial row. Just to be clear, I don't expect to have things resolved or any decisions made by the end of the month, or even the end of the year. Much less actually start anything beyond endless talking.