View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatHappened View Post
Yes, this is hard. I know someone whose life appears to me to be sheer hedonism, no thought to anything but her own pleasure (usually sexual). I guess my final conclusion is that I'm entitled to my opinion. Her life is entirely devoted to her own pleasure. I do believe that's wrong on several levels and will never lead to a truly strong character. I believe we have some moral obligations in this life to lift others up, too, not to just live for ourselves.
You have the responsibility to make sure they grow "strong character" according to your personal viewpoint? Someone is living a lifestyle of hedonistic enjoyment? They keep living their lives in the way they see fit and are having a good time? We've GOT to stop that from happening!! lol

Quote:
I guess my question is why do you need to be more accepting of sex parties? If you don't like the idea, you don't.
This is exactly the issue in my opinion. People trying to police their fellows instead of living their own lives is the root of a lot of relationship drama.

Quote:
The secret to not being jealous is to be happy with your own life and character.
The only correct answer to these kinds of discussions. Live your life, stop trying to control the people around you. If you are secure and happy within your skin I guarantee you that how you view the actions of those around you will be less of a burden.