View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
I think people who are in a happy, healthy relationship are attractive because they have already proven they can do it right.
We (both the "we" that is our Vee, and the "we" here on the forums) have talked about this before and I agree totally.

Dude had, facetiously, decided that he is only dating married women from now on since his experiences thus far (i.e. me) had worked out so well while his experiences with "single" girls had been rockier. I pointed out that he was leaving out a factor - and that he should probably leave the "unhappily-married-and-looking-to-leave-their-husband" women out if he is looking to avoid drama.

He has amended his facetious decision to state that he is only going to date HAPPILY married women. Which, I pointed out, was going to seriously limit his dating pool - 1.) Happily Married 2.) open to dating others 3.) attracted to/attractive to him. He said we were "worth waiting for"

JaneQ
Lotus: poly bi married female, "it's complicated" relationships with Dude/JaneQ/MrS (1+ years)
+ "others" = FBs, FWBs, lover-friends, platonic G/BFs, boytoys, etc.

My poly blogs here:
The Journey of JaneQSmythe
The Notebook of JaneQSmythe