View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 12:43 AM

Hello and Welcome to the Forum!

Feel free to poke around and read others' stories about how they came to be here. (You'll find our stories in the "Lifestories and Blogs" section of the forum.) You might be interested in Magdlyn's story, she is in an LTR with a transwoman and often shines light on people's perspectives.

A tag search on "BDSM" might also lead you to threads of interest, we have had a fair number of members interested in this topic.

Congratulations on your Compersion! That is a major hurdle. I am often pleasantly surprised at how much people are able to tolerate and enjoy things that they would have always thought were "not for me" - when faced with the reality.

Whether or not you want to explore relationships outside of your triad or not - something to consider and explore within yourself and your relationships. Some Poly-Tangles are "Closed" (a.k.a. "Poly-Fidelity"), some are "Open", some mix Mono/Poly. As long as you and your love(s) and your loves' love(s) are happy and getting what they need from the various relationships...Go You!

Again, Welcome.

JaneQ

PS. Apparently Jane("Likes-CAPITAL-Letters-Today")Q - for some reason I felt the need to capitalize certain concepts/phrases in this post, I'll analyze that tomorrow...after the rum-and-coke wears off...
Lotus: poly bi female, "it's complicated" relationships with Dude/JaneQ/MrS
TT: poly bi male, married to Lotus, FB with JaneQ
VV and MsJ: bi-women with male primaries, LTR LDR FWBs to JaneQ

My poly blogs on this site:
The Journey of JaneQSmythe
The Notebook of JaneQSmythe

Last edited by JaneQSmythe; 10-19-2012 at 12:51 AM.