View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by haruki View Post
Oh yes, if it were up to this community and my ego were involved, I'm sure it would not just be bruised, but bloodied and dragged through the steets only to have its shallow grave shat upon. (public shamings are fun, i know!) But you poking at it tickles. Lucky for me, every post I've made in this thread have been to express my knowledge of the misuse of the word, my desire to be able to edit the original post, and attempting to direct the thread back in the direction I had hoped it would go in when I started it, which is to discuss and share stories of that relationship dynamic. Maybe I use too long of sentences because very few actually understand that's what I've been saying all along. Never have I claimed I wanted the title or knew what it meant. So, as you- the moderator- have once again taken it off topic, do you have anything to share about this relationship dynamic?
I don't think you would of been dragged anywhere actually, lol. You seem to be doing that on your own I barely noticed your misuse of the word until you went on and on about it.

I already gave you a response and that was to have a look at the stories here by doing a tag search. That seems to of been very uninteresting as you are now asking people to share stuff that has already been shared countless times over again. Someone will bite eventually. I really don't have anything more to add unless the question changes to one that is any different than in the past.