View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 03:05 PM

Date with new boy was fun at first, but a letdown ultimately. Let's just say, he turned out to be way too vanilla for me, though perfectly nice and respectful.

I've been PMing with a 60 year old guy who is a 93% okc match, for a week. I think he has potential, we have much important stuff in common . However, I am going to Fla for 10 days, leaving this Friday, and once I get back, will need to see miss p and Ginger and get back to my job, so I'm not sure how soon I can see new guy. But he seems quite willing to wait. He's a retired antiques dealer, and is studying to be a holistic nutritionist. He's got a paid for house on an acre of land with woods behind it. And, yeah, kinky. Has a gf who has another bf. Has all his hair. Tall and lanky with pretty blue eyes. Check, check, checks the boxes.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

There's no lying in polyamory!

I'm a 58 year old woman with 2 partners:
miss pixi, my live-in gf, 36 (together since Jan '09)
Ginger, bf, 61, married, lives nearby (together since Jan '12)