View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 06:52 AM

It surely was one

Quote:
At night I do get a little sad. Not terribly, just a little, and a bit lonely; I miss having her in our bed. With time hopefully the sadness will lessen. I think I'll always miss her when she's not there to cuddle up to at night, though, even if it's just a little bit.
For example this bit could have been exactly what he told us back when things started. It wasn't so much the thought of me being with another, but me not being with him. We have always been a clingy pair, loved to spend time together and never separated often or long during our 12 years together up to now. When I spend the first days away he mainly missed cuddling me and told us so, when we skyped.

I have talked about our journey from my point of view, I am afraid there are not that many thoughts from my husband in my entries. But I remember an interview-like entry. Will search for it ^.^ Maybe there are some things between the lines of my blog in the life stories and blog section. (see signature link)

Found what I meant, but that was more on the mono/poly topic. Maybe that is of interest as well Phy's story - As you like it

My Blog

Last edited by Phy; 10-15-2012 at 06:54 AM. Reason: link