View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 09:28 PM

Default About me

Well I have posted a couple times already but I guess I should write a little bio for ya'll.

I am a 26 yr old woman in a long-term relationship with my high school sweetheart, a 28 yr old man that I refer to as Leaf. It will be our 10th anniversary on Feb 1, 2013. We started out as a monogamous couple and moved in together the summer after I graduated from high school, a year and a half into our relationship. We have been common-law ever since with no intention of marrying or starting a family.

When I was in college at the age of 21 we started talking about opening our relationship. We had friends who talked about their experiences with it and it seemed to fit with our morals and values. Also, we were each other's firsts (loves and lovers) and we wanted to give each other the freedom to test the waters with other people.

We have had casual encounters and flings but nothing serious outside of our relationship until about the month ago. Leaf met a girl in University and he has fallen madly in love with Flower over the last month.

We are just starting to navigate the path of polyamory and I am excited, terrified, and impressed with our courage.

Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.