View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 12:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingRadiance View Post
Boring-can I quote that in my personal blog (about the soap opera novel)?
He is still living there. He came back with the 'I promised I wouldn't walk out again'.
I don't know how people can keep reading it. I find it exhausting. I have considered leaving. There's a lot I could say on that, but not yet. I'm in school after 15 years as a sahm. We'll see.
You can quote whatever you want; once something is posted on this forum, it becomes everyone's. I must admit, what I said about soap operas is not very original; I think I heard it somewhere else. But by all means go ahead and please do.

I know you don't want to break up with your husband because you love him and you have kids together, but to me it seems as though he is more like one of the kids than a co-parent TO them. And that is taking away your parenting energy FROM the kids.

I know you're trying to do the right thing, and it is easier said than done. I don't understand how people can go through life purposely making themselves sick and miserable when the recipe for making things better is spelled out before them and all they need to do is walk the path. Of course I don't know your husband, and he hasn't kept his side of the story current, but you don't come on here acting like you don't accept your part of the responsibility for where you're at. It's extremely difficult to wrap my mind around it, but it does appear like you're doing everything in your power to make it better and he is just not on-board with that.

Let's start a drinking game: whenever I say the word "but", everyone has to take a drink.