View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark1npt View Post
All I can tell you, is that if it's in your husband's heart and ability to love the two of you and if you still love him and your best friend, it can be a tremendously wonderful time. Yes, there are issues and problems but show me a marriage or relationship that doesn't have any, and I tell you they're lying!

If the three of you want this together and want it badly enough, it can be done. My heart goes out to you and your situation. I know I can't take back the hurt and pain I've caused my wife and I will carry that burden to my grave. I'm sure your husband will too. I hope this helps in some small way.
Mark1npt, Thanks so much for reaching out to me, I read your original thread and lots of other posts and have found it very helpful. Does your wife post on here as well? I agree that this thing happens more often than is realized and usually it does end tragically with lives torn apart. No one wants that to happen in our lives and I am committed to doing the hard work of working this out so it meets all of our needs. We have two kids, 6 and 8 and Mary has two kids 5 and 7. Most likely our future doesn't include all living together because logistically it would prove very difficult. I thought I was dealing with a lot until I read about your situation and imagined what living together would be like. I admire the fearlessness of your wife, I'm not sure I could not have handled that right off the bat.