View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 01:32 PM

We have said that if feelings develop we would deal with that when and if the time came. I feel we r mono/poly simply becuz i am monogamous. He is not. I am just not ready for feelings at this point yet. Only been 2 months. I am working very hard to get over my insecurities and they pop up less and less. Both hubby and i have discussed this extensively with her. And her and i by ourselves. Opening up was a wonderful book. Im just not sure how to progress to a possible loving relationship. My biggest fear is that he will fall out of love with me. That's the only thing that worries me i think. Im not saying i will not accept feelings. Im just not ready for it yet. Fear. I used to flip out if he even looked at another woman...so I've made great strides. He is the type to be able to separate the two...and i believe he would tell me anything even if it would hurt. He wouldn't want to...but he would. I just dont know how to change my mindset to get over these hangups. Thank u all for ur advice and thoughts.

Last edited by nurseypoo1; 10-09-2012 at 01:34 PM. Reason: punctuation and spacing