Thread: Just LR
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 03:27 AM

Actually Nyc-I wasn't being defensive.

I'm taking the thoughts and processing them fully-because I really think if I do, it will help me be more clear cut in my real life and maybe help me to streamline the things I can.

Yes-she's spoiled and that part I think has a lot to do with age.

Ironically-I was like that too-at the same age. She and I have a lot in common if you compare her to when I was her same age.

That's the sad part-is that I could see it working out for them-if they both backed off and gave her a little time to learn about the real world. Experience is key. She grew up in a very very very small community-and frankly-this isn't a large one! LOL! So her worldly experience is limited. Her boyfriend is her first love. I mean really, she's young. She'll learn a lot over time.

Maca needs to get a grip on his competitiveness. It's screwing him over more than anyone else. I see it-but how do you help? Heck if I KNOW!

I write on here, vent my frustration, read everyone's thoughts, re-think my thinking and write it again. In the process I've learned SO SO SO SO much about myself, about communication, about life, about relationships.
*head shake* I've just learned so much. But, he seems to be stuck on that one thing. So focused on his fear of being alone that he can't even see that he's NOT.