Thread: Just LR
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingRadiance View Post
Nyc-that would be great, if she didn't hallen to be married with a live-in bf and child AND expect that THEIR boundaries. E respected and honored (like Maca can't go there when bf is home because bf doesn't like it).

It's not a matter of more or less boundaries, she has a whole series too. It's a matter of wanting things her way ONLY. Which-would be fine IF she wasn't also complaining that she wAnts to go on OUR family activities.
Oh shit, I thought she was single, footloose, and fancy-free. But still, why does she choose to whine, complain, and generally avoid the boundaries he has with you when, if it's too complicated for her, she can just stop seeing him? I guess she's just a spoiled brat. <sigh> It's too bad that Maca has this thing about keeping score with you and always feeling like he's not getting enough if he doesn't have an additional relationship like you do. It severely clouds his judgment.

Oh, and I wasn't criticizing your boundaries (I don't think anyone was), so there is no need to explain or defend them. It's just that I can see how it would make life complicated to a certain degree and we all have our tolerance levels. But she's stomping her foot about it like a baby, which is so unproductive.

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein

Last edited by nycindie; 10-09-2012 at 03:06 AM.