View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 09:59 PM

I don't know what to call it. But for 5 years he's asked me to live with him and for various reasons on each of our parts that has not happened. And now that door is wide open... and I've wanted to be with him since the day I met him. I've kind of always been his dirty little secret and that's why the prospect of having this all in the open and for me to have a place in his life sounds so inviting. But, he keeps getting angry with me if I express any fear at all....whether it be about how we'll manage this style of relationship or even the fact that I'm moving to another state, changing jobs, living with someone after living alone for nearly 20 years, and all the changes coming. I'm excited about starting a life with him. And I'm excited to see how we function in this dynamic. I don't consider myself a jealous person...but that doesn't mean I don't have certain fears. He just won't listen to what those are. So, I'm not finding much comfort from him. So I came here hoping I might find a place where I could discuss how I'm feeling and see how others manage their relationships. I love this man with everything in me.