Thread: Hello.
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 02:01 AM

I finally have time for a better intro. I'm L (wife) and my husband is S. We live in Ohio. We've been married for 6 years, and involved in swinging for almost 2 years. But, even when we first started swinging I was more interested in having a "relationship" than just random sex partners. He was not as much open to that idea, but is thinking about it more lately. The way it stands now is that I am open to him having a girlfriend, who is possibly interested in us both as a triad (I'm still learning alot of your poly lingo lol). But I am not opposed to it just being him being in a V either. He is not open to me having a relationship with another male though. We do have threesomes with single males, but he is not ready for me to have a relationship away from him and may never be. Which I admit I have some trouble accepting right now. So that's where we are right now. Just talking, reading alot here and other places, and trying to figure out exactly how in the world we find a person/people to add to our relationship