View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 10:51 AM
Spaminator

Quote:
Originally Posted by happinesswins View Post
AnnabelMore ...i found this site by accident ..searching..one thing leads to another ,you know how it works. I am totally happy with what choices people make regarding their sex lives ,and i do understand what the polyamory life style means.I just find it odd that someone who chooses to live in a lifesyle that is about sharing their partner with others, is seriously undecided about doing just that?I simply recommend that if it feels bad ,dont do it.Like i said , dont share what you fear losing!!!Being the fact that its her best friend is too close to home , and makes me think about when you get yourself a nice new ....lets say, dress ....and your best friend says....i love it can i borrow it ?....Most the time we say ,"Of course ", but in our heads we think ,F**K NO, get your own !!Sometimes sharing is not always easy ! To SourGirl.....I agree..go with your gut.If youre not prepared to gamble and lose ,then dont play the game... Not trying to upset you girls , just adding my perspective on this issue.

I read your posts, and i can tell you are mono and dont truly understand poly. First of all poly is not about sex, its about love. And one of the things you understand when you are poly is you can only be responsible for yourself. Saying i wont share him cuz i might not get him back is a mono mindset of i own my partner. None of us owns our partners. I have lots more i could say on this, but......