View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdt26417 View Post
Hi Numina,

I am a little late on the draw, but I just wanted to say welcome to our forum. You've obviously noticed that there's a lot of good reading material here. Hope you will not be shy about posting too whenever you have thoughts or questions to share.
Thanks for the welcome.
It's not so much that I'm shy per say. It's more that I'm a very private person, and not really comfortable sharing my personal life in a semi public space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdt26417 View Post
I hope some of those bumps have smoothed out for you. Poly isn't always easy, but it is rewarding.
Some bumps have been worked around, others have been smoothed over, but there are still some to be worked on. And I'm sure more will crop up as time goes on.
The biggest obsticle is time. There's a large lack of time in my world. I've seen others comment on similar problems in their poly relationships, and find it nice to see that I'm not the only one.

I'm just glad to see that the online poly community has grown, and has so many helpful insites. When My husband and I were first talking about poly, there wasn't much available online. We had watched some documentaries. I don't recall the names (titles). But from what I remember they were mostly positive (or at least didn't have a serious negitive slant).

Before we got too far into our current relationship with our new partner we watched a web series called "the Family" by 3dog pictures. (Being at work I can't provide a link). And I looked up Polyanna (which was one of the first poly sites We had looked at many, many years ago) and found this site by looking for other poly resources.

So Back to the Master thread.

Married to my high school sweat heart (20 year relationship). Talked about Poly, but put the idea off and had a kid instead. Stumbled into an FFM (Vee) that became an FMF (Vee).

No longer dateing my husbands Girlfriend.

Airyn: My husband (Straight)
Chipmunk: My x-GF, My husbands GF (Straight)
Wolf: my Daughter with Airyn
Boots: Social/Friend dating (Bi) Married
History: Social/Friend dating (Bi) Married