Thread: Just LR
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 07:21 PM
LovingRadiance's Avatar
LovingRadiance LovingRadiance is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,510

Yes you read it right.
Yes he needs professional help.
No I can't get him admitted against his wishes. I can contact the courts to request that, then go to court in 30 days and argue my case, but, by that time, he can say he no longer feels that way and the case gets tossed out. (We've been through this with several people including teens who are now dead by their own hand-very asinine).

I've tried to get him to do therapy-he goes for a few weeks, then blows it off as "not going anywhere or doing anything significant".

The next real option is to walk away.

and I'm not sure if I'm there yet.
"Love As Thou Wilt"
Reply With Quote