View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 11:37 PM

This:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtemisHunts View Post
Unfortunately, she DID fall in love with him, admitted while crying in the middle of dinner, and tried to convince him to leave his GF. Poor Moon was shocked and distraught. He had to cut ties.
...and this:

Quote:
I am not entirely clear how much he cares about me (my husband thinks he loves me) Often when we get "too close" he will back away and disappear for a little while.
...and this:

Quote:
I truly don't know what to do or how to go about this. Its all starting off on the wrong foot with the cheating.
..all make for an absolutely huge red flag! He clearly doesn't want any further relationships--he just wants to fuck around. He's cheating, he cuts off relationships where the woman falls in love, and he's unclear about his feelings for you--likely having no deep feelings--and that all indicates that he's a cad. I can see only future heartache for you.

While polyamory, open relationships, and swinging are all distinctly different approaches to non-monogamy, they are not mutually exlusive. Folks can, and some do, engage in more than one of them at a time--and it's all good.