View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 03:08 AM

Dude and I played this game amongst ourselves one night - with the "added bonus" of whether we remember their names or not (...riddle me this, he LIVED WITH a girl for three years and can't, now, remember her last name...although he says he knew it at the time)

Our numbers are roughly equal (approx 2 dozen). Mine are split about equally M/F (we also had to decide what constituted sex...he was pretty much only counting PIV - my definition ended up being "was it an activity, other than kissing, that could have transmitted gonorrhea, had it been unprotected?") I remember more names, he had more long-term/cohabitating relationships.

What does this mean? Er, nothing but some amusement and getting to know each other better. He was surprised that, until him, I hadn't slept with a male, other than my husband, for the last NINETEEN years (was barely tempted, most guys piss me off, what can I say? We had an OPP that was never renegotiated because my focus was on all the cute girls...) I was surprised that he had never heard the term "polyamory" until he met me...

Jane("Whores-do-it-for-money,-sluts-do-it-for-fun,-it's-all-good")Q

PS. MrS has been much more "conventional"...4-5 partners, most (all?) of which considered themselves his girlfriend...If you don't count the threesomes that he was invited to by me+girl (that didn't involve "penising")...this DOES get complicated, doesn't it?
Lotus: poly bi female, "it's complicated" relationships with Dude/JaneQ/MrS
TT: poly bi male, married to Lotus, FB with JaneQ
VV and MsJ: bi-women with male primaries, LTR LDR FWBs to JaneQ

My poly blogs on this site:
The Journey of JaneQSmythe
The Notebook of JaneQSmythe

Last edited by JaneQSmythe; 10-03-2012 at 03:14 AM.