View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoringGuy View Post
OP, is your relationship a secret from only the sub, or from everyone else too?
On his end, pretty much everyone. His wife knows he sees other women and she approves, but she doesn't want to know them or anything about them.

My husband and some of my friends know. I couldn't keep hlim a secret because he is too important in my life.

I don't know if I really care that the sub knows about us. Why cause her undue heartache? But I don't like that the lie got a little more overt by him basically professing exclusivity. And it does hurt that I am basically a secret from everyone in his life. I don't know why, but it does.

BlazenBurn, can you explain a little more about controlling the flow? I don't understand what makes it different from a lie. They've been together since February, us since April. And I wouldn't describe myself as vanilla, but I have no experience with D/s although he does top me in the bedroom generally. Occasionally we switch.

There's more background in my blog if that helps. I appreciate any responses.