Thread: Hi
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 08:43 AM

Unless you have some reason to worry about what people know, it shouldn't matter. You are the only person you need to impress. If you think it's wrong, you'll give that off and other people will notice.

For as many people as there are that worry, I think a lot of people don't need to worry. People don't get fired for cheating, and unless you're telling people that you're dating more than one person, they will likely assume you are cheating. Let them assume all they want. I'm sure there are a few jobs where it's actually a problem (teaching is one I can think of off the top of my head, because you work with children), but mostly if you get let go you probably have a court case of "other people cheat, they don't get fired, why am I getting let go for having an honest relationship, legal or not? My personal life is not my employer's business, as noted in the recent social networking laws that prevent employers from using our status updates as grounds for termination, and gossip is heresay, which was slander and now that I've been terminated, is libel, unless you have proof that I was doing something against company policy on company time."

Kyle: 27 year old male
Katie (rymmare): 25 year old female
Kids: girl: 5 years old, boy: 3 years old