Thread: Just LR
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 04:08 AM

Oh LR. I am so sorry you're still dealing with the circles. I know it doesn't help with the current situation, but Karma and instituted a "Don't talk about me" rule. I don't think they realize the conflict it causes. When you vent to one partner about another, especially when they have nothing to go on other than what is being told to them, they create an image of you based on hearsay. It's caused a lot of issues for me with the people Karma has dated. If he needs to vent about me, he needs to do it to the friends who know me, who can give him true feedback about things. Not to someone who has no idea who I am and no idea of the context, history or flow of our relationship.

It seems positive that Maca is finally able to express his feelings on things. But it seems that he still isn't able to see your side of any of it. This makes me question if it's such a good idea for him to be involving himself with anyone, let alone some one who is perceiving you so negatively. One thing I have learned on this journey is that if the core isn't healthy and stable, nothing else is going to be either. Which I am sure you are well aware of. I just hope Maca is able to see that and do some more work before jumping further into a situation that is obviously causing a lot of issues.