View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 11:31 PM

Mmmmm...poly-wise I am feeling happy and contented.

Work has been stressful and demanding, there is a boat-load of work to be done at home as well. But having the support of my two boys makes things seem doable.

I feel like our relationships have grown and stabilized over the last few months. We are functioning as "family" and it feels very natural. THIS is what I want - who knew?

How I like to start my day: alarm goes off, hit snooze 3-4 times, get up, drink some coffee, smoke some cigarettes and catch up on the forums here. My "get ready" alarm on my phone goes off and I feed the dogs and put them out, go get ready for work, let the dogs in. Last thing - I walk into the bedroom and look at my boys - sprawled and snoring - tangled in blankets and pillows - gaze longingly at my "middle" spot but know I have to leave. I kiss MrS behind the ear and he moans "Mmmmm" and smiles. I walk around the bed and kiss Dude on the cheek - he murmurs "Love you, sweetie." and resumes snoring, I drive off with those images in my head and it makes the whole day that much more bearable.

JaneQ
Lotus: poly bi female, "it's complicated" relationships with Dude/JaneQ/MrS (1+ years)
TT: poly bi male, married to Lotus, FB with JaneQ
VV and MsJ: bi-women with male primaries, LTR LDR FWBs to JaneQ

My poly blogs here:
The Journey of JaneQSmythe
The Notebook of JaneQSmythe