Thread: New here
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 02:31 PM
SockPuppet Troll - SamuelWest or Dolly

Default Thank you Kyle

Hello Kyle,

Thank you for some intellegent questions and conversation starters.

My Husband has "legally" married all three wives, meaning each wife has a paper marriage with our Husband. (Yes, we know this is not "legal", neither is polygamy/polygny itself) and we all know there are still laws on the books which prohibit homosexual behaviour. We are poly-fi and NOT polyamorous.

As I said, I am a live and let live type of person....as long as there is no force/coercion or harm (physical/mental abuse), polyandry is fine by me...just not my cup of tea.

My "strong" reaction to the question of being bisexual was not over whether or not I am bisexual, but that a person here would ask such a question in such a crude way...like your blow job example, and without first welcoming me to the board or making some sort of introduction. I am more than willing to share if others want to share also. I'm not here to feed some pervert jerk-off material. Not knowing ANYTHING about BoringGuy, he most certainly came off as a pervert to me. "Live and let live"...our entire family is very pro GLBT and we have no issue with who knows that. Our personal sex lives are just that, personal, at this point, until there is trust gained or I find a thread I wish to discuss our sex lives on.

Yes, I would be defensive about my children when a person first asks if the wives in our marriage are bi and then asks ANY question about our children (my first thoughts are "pervert").
We have 11 children.

Definition of RELIGIOUS
1: relating to or manifesting faithful devotion to an acknowledged ultimate reality or deity <a religious person> <religious attitudes> (NOT US)
2: of, relating to, or devoted to religious beliefs or observances <joined a religious order> (NOT US)
3a : scrupulously and conscientiously faithful (to our Husband and our family, NOT a god, religion or other organized sect, cult, etc.) (US)

Our life journy(ies) tend to be spritual and NOT religious. We strongly oppose organized religion and religious dogma due to the destructiveness it causes in people's lives. The wives chose to capitalize the word Husband as he is our head of household (not to be confused with the terminlogy HoH and it's practices, as we also see those as religious and destructive). We simply respect our Husband and it is out of that respect that we decided to capitalize the word Husband in reference (and deference) to Him.

Thank you again Kyle for bringing back some normalacy to a conversation and not just blurting out questions with some implied expectation of an answer. It is very nice to meet you and I would be happy to talk to you anytime.

Last edited by PolygamousWU; 09-27-2012 at 02:35 PM.