View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 01:24 PM

I looked at the site of the airline I use, Southwest (yay cheap?), and they only allow FAA approved restraint devices, which we do not have one of and I am not sure how much one would cost.

What we'd be looking at is my mom driving out here in her car with her husband to get my things and me flying back while they drive, or all of is fitting into a car, hopefully borrowed from family because her car is not going to fit three of us and a car seat and my stuff. I would just ship most things, but I have a hand made cradle my grandfather made for us so I'm wary of that. Everything else can be compacted.

And I just have a bad feeling about flying with the baby. I don't know why, but it's making me uncomfortable.

I feel like telling him is going to be the hardest part. It doesn't matter how many times he has told me I can leave if I feel that would be best, whenever it is mentioned after he gets very upset. Not like angry upset or anything, just sad, and probably a little disappointed.
Sometimes I think he does not understand that I do love him, I just do not love this. Seems like he thinks they are one and the same.